Sunday, February 7, 2010

We're Here!!!

The internet connection is a little tempermental, so I must be brief!  We have landed safely in Accra with only one flight delay from Denver to Chicago...We had to switch carriers to make our connecting flight in O'Hare.  All luggage came safely with us!  That is a first for me in traveling to Africa.  Accra is a beautiful, colorful place with friendly people.  Although, the lady at customs had a hard time believing I was here for vacation for 3 full weeks.

The fruit is delicious, the food amazing.  We went to a church on the campus of the University of Ghana today.  I will try to download video of that taken by one of the team members and put it on my facebook page.  Much dancing and praise.

Many, many people are praying for us all over the world.  We've calculated that at least several hundred people.  Well over 500, though.  Can't wait to see God move.  Thank you so much.  I love it here and we've only just begun......

No comments:

Post a Comment